Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To recommend the approval the Council’s Capital Programme for 2023/24 to Council.
Cabinet RECOMMENDED to Council:
1) The addition to the 2022/23 General Fund Capital Programme of a further £104k for Environmental maintenance vehicle replacement programme funded from the renewals and repair fund.
2) The removal from the 2022/23 General Fund Capital Programme of £550k of LAD 3 MEH sustainable warmth budget.
3) The reduction in the 2022/23 General Fund Capital Programme of £62k on property condition survey works.
4) The General Fund Capital Programme for 2023-27 as attached at Appendix B.
5) The sources of funding for the General Fund capital programme for 2023/24 as set out in Appendix C.
6) Authority be delegated to the Director for Corporate Services to amend the amount in the capital programme for Disabled Facilities Grants once funding confirmation has been received as referred to in para 5.9.
7) The Capital Strategy 2022-23 as attached at Appendix D.
Report author: David Scott
Publication date: 08/02/2023
Date of decision: 08/02/2023
Decided at meeting: 08/02/2023 - Cabinet